Fisherman’s Wharf – “You can taste the difference!”
No visit to Prince Edward Island is complete without a visit to World Famous Fisherman’s Wharf Lobster Supper – Home of the 60 ft salad bar, All-You-Can-Eat Mussels and Seafood Chowder!
Our facility also includes Pier 15 at Fisherman’s Wharf, a full menu restaurant, serving lunch and supper. As well as a large gift shop with a great selection of gifts and souvenirs.
We are located in the scenic fishing village of North Rustico, on the beautiful North Shore of Canada’s Smallest province. We offer a view of Rustico Bay and the fishing wharf. We are licensed and air-conditioned for your comfort and convenience with a trained staff to provide efficient, courteous service.
Our facility has a total seating capacity of 500 (two dining rooms) to accommodate groups large & small with ease. We have a 20,000+ pound capacity lobster holding facility on the premises pumping salt water from the sea to ensure no loss of flavour during holding time.
Our specialty is “Lobster-in the-shell”, but alternates are available and all entrees served in the Lobster Supper Dining Room include the 60 ft salad bar, All-You-Can-Eat Mussels and Seafood Chowder!!
- Super 60 foot salad bar with over 30 options to choose from
- Largest & most modern Lobster Supper on Prince Edward Island
- Trained staff providing efficient, courteous service
- PEI’s largest lobster pound (26,000 lb.+ Capacity) to be found in a restaurant where salt water is pumped from the sea to ensure no loss of flavour during holding time
- Bakery on the premises, providing fresh homemade rolls, pies & pastries
- Licensed and air conditioned for your comfort and convenience
- Walking distance to Rustico Harbour and Boardwalk
What Makes us Special
Our Lobster Supper includes Lobster in the Shell (your choice – hot or cold)
Plus unlimited 60 Foot Salad Bar including:
- Truly fresh Seafood Chowder
- Steamed Island Cultivated Blue Mussels
- Fresh Baked Rolls, Pies & Pastries
- An assortment of over 30 vegetable, rice and pasta salads
- Fresh Fruit
- Soft Ice Cream
- Tea or Coffee
- and much, much more…..